Friday, December 10, 2010

Just So Awesome

Christmas is around the corner and being excited would be an understatement. I feel like developing a culture of celebrating thanksgiving like the west where families come together to be thankful about things and to appreciate one another.

World Harvest is where I grew up in, met God in, discipled in, evangelized with, learnt prayer, learn forgiveness, hope, love, grace and so many more indescribable experiences. So in this season of Christmas and Thanksgiving, I'd like to thank everyone for loving me despite my character flaws and weaknesses. I wanna thank my parents for teaching me and imparting to me my inheritance. My church buddies that have sticked with me even though challenges are fierce and being just great human beings. My section/cell members, your faith and lives have been such an inspiration to my life and joy to my soul (every single one of you). My youths, instead of teaching you stuff, I've been taught stuff. My colleagues, with you all times of joy always way outnumbers the times of sorrow. My special friend, I have learned and have been transformed by your grace and love. And most of all my Jesus, who is not just a loving God in theory or in a story book but truly ever faithful and good in experience. You deserve all the glory and everything in your light seems insignificant.

'YE' OLD GOOD BOOK'
For if by the one man's offense death reigned through the one, much more those who receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness will reign in life through the One, Jesus Christ. (Romans 5:17 NKJV)

2 comments:

Connie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Princess Je t'aime said...

hahaha! ur member here.
*Touching :)